odometry error

samim17
I have followed this https://github.com/matlabbe/rtabmap_drone_example github to simulate rtab.But when I run slam.launch I get the following error  : odometry: waiting imu (/mavros/imu/data) to initialize orientation (wait_imu_to_init=true)

Re: odometry error

What commands exactly did you use? Is it the docker version?

Re: odometry error

samim17
thanks for your reply. I fixed the issue by using mavors 1.8.0 instead of 1.9.0. mavors 1.9.0 is facing issure as mavors/imu/data is not publishing.

Re: odometry error

mavros interface is changing a lot between the versions, that is why I eventually created a docker example with the right version I tested at that time :)