point cloud map updating online

DaoDaoGo
Hi,
    I saw the video you posted on your website, and the performance of real-time loop closure is impressive. I want to ask is the point-cloud map updating online once the camera trajectory is optimized since it is a resource-consuming work.
Best,
Jiyu

Re: point cloud map updating online

Which video exactly are you referring? The point cloud is updated online after graph optimization. Depending how we show the point cloud, we can just move the poses of the individual point clouds (of each node in the map) instead of transformation every points in the map.