processStats() Processing time (1.065403s) is over detection rate (1.000000s), real-time problem!

processStats() Processing time (1.065403s) is over detection rate (1.000000s), real-time problem!

Masoumeh
Hi everyone,

when i run a bag file, and then launch rtabmap, i received the following errors, just to note that, I have activated both rviz and rtabmapviz, and I am not using camera.

rtabmap_output_error.png

I would be grateful, if anybody can support.

Thanks
Masoumeh

Re: processStats() Processing time (1.065403s) is over detection rate (1.000000s), real-time problem!

You odometry updates are pretty slow, what is your sensor and parameters? Could be same issue for rtabmap node.

Re: processStats() Processing time (1.065403s) is over detection rate (1.000000s), real-time problem!

Masoumeh
hi

the sensors which i use for my robot are: 3d Lidar, imu, wheel odometer, rtk gps
my launch files are:
rtabmap_minerobot_realtime.launch
mainrtabmap.launch

thanks

Re: processStats() Processing time (1.065403s) is over detection rate (1.000000s), real-time problem!

you may increase cell_size to reduce processing time, what is your computer?

Also, I suggest to tear down those launch files. The husky launch file was an example to compare different setups with the husky simulator. If you know which setup you want to use, keep only stuff and arguments related, to have a clean launch file. It is difficult to see what you changed or not. Original rtabmap.launch would have to be included as is, or you will have to use the nodes directly like in the examples on this page: http://wiki.ros.org/rtabmap_ros/Tutorials/SetupOnYourRobot.