question about tutorial: export Raster Layers to meshlab

question about tutorial: export Raster Layers to meshlab

TouchDeeper
Hi,
I import the point cloud and process the point cloud according to the tutorial https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap/wiki/Export-Raster-Layers-to-MeshLab.
In the step10 of the section of imporit in Meshlab, I encounter some problem, My per face option is gray and can't be checked.

Re: question about tutorial: export Raster Layers to meshlab

Use latest MeshLab version, after texturing step, it will be shown directly. The corresponding option is to turn off shading. I updated the tutorial with better mesh export parameters too (to get a smoother mesh):

Re: question about tutorial: export Raster Layers to meshlab

TouchDeeper
This post was updated on .
Hi, matlabbe
It is so cool. I will test it.