rtabmap bin commands do not work

Tracy
Hi Dr.Matlabbe

I installed rtabmap and rtabmap_ros from the source code based on opencv with nonfree, GTSAM, g2o and cvsba(They all were built form source code). When I run the rtabmap bin command like rtabmap-databaseViewer, there is a error that 'rtabmap: error while loading shared libraries: libgtsam.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'. But I find the libgtsam.so.4 is already in /usr/local/lib/libgtsam.so.4. How to handle this?

Many thanks!

Re: rtabmap bin commands do not work

Tracy
And when I run "pkg-config rtabmap_ros --cflags --libs"

I did not find the libgtsam.so.4

Cheers

Re: rtabmap bin commands do not work

Tracy
Oh, I forgot configure the lib path. I add "export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib/" and now it works fine.

Cheers

Re: rtabmap bin commands do not work

Tracy
Now I can open "rtabmap-databaseViewer mydata.db". But when I export the .pcd data, there is a error below:

Is there some errors with my lib path config?

Many thanks

Re: rtabmap bin commands do not work

Tracy
And it shows there is no graph in the database. It means the graph optimization does not work?

Re: rtabmap bin commands do not work

You need to open the Graph view (Menu View->Graph view) so that the map's graph is created/optimized. It is indeed a bug: the graph should be created when clicking on these actions (without having to show up the graph view). This is fixed in this commit.

Re: rtabmap bin commands do not work

Tracy
Hi Matlabbe

Got it. It works now. Thank you so much.