rtabmap camera's scale

Almog
Hello,

I'm trying to config a 3D mapping with Rtabmap, Realsense L515 and Rplidar.

I currently get a nice 2D map from the laser and the measurements fit the reality

but, when I measure the camera's frame (point cloud), an object of 1.0 meter seems like 1.35 meters and another
object which is 0.9m, is 1.17m

What can affect this ? i don't think it is a different scale because for example a far object seems to be 35% bigger than original size while a closer one seems to be 25% bigger, if it was a scale all objects would have been bigger with same percentage.

Thanks for your help
Almog

Re: rtabmap camera's scale

Did your observations based on L515 depth/point cloud alone? If so, you may ask on realsense ros github.