rtabmapviz running on client via wifi ?

sandmen
Hey,
currently I didn't find how to get this scenario running!
What I want to do..
1. Create a 3D map with rtabmap_ros rgbd_mapping.launch, this I have working.
2. View the map with rtabmapviz on a client, live!

Is there any solution in ROS/RTABMAP, to stream this points to a Client ?

Is rtabmapWifi the solutions?
But, if I read the schematics correctly,
http://wiki.ros.org/rtabmap_ros/Tutorials/SetupOnYourRobot#Remote_mapping

ROS is sending all the "informations" and the mapping is done on the client!
That is not really what I'm looking, I thought, to do all the mapping on the Robot, and send "only"
the relevant data to the client, and the client is "just" doing the visualization. :-)

Thanks

Re: rtabmapviz running on client via wifi ?

You may want to look at Remote visualization sections (5 and 6). You can choose rtabmapviz or rviz as client. Just connect rtabmap/MapData topic (from the robot) to corresponding input of rtabmapviz or to rtabmap_ros/MapCloud plugin of RVIZ.

cheers