tf conversion

alexr
Hi,

I am trying to integrate the cartographer package with the RTABMAP but facing the problems for tf frame name. It requires frames to have tf2 conventions. Is there a way to convert the tf frame messages to tf2.

The "/" in recorded bag files such as "/scan", "/odom" are creating problems.

Thanks
Alex
------ Alex

Re: tf conversion

The errors are coming from cartographer or rtabmap? What are the errors?

EDIT: Which bags are you using?

Re: tf conversion

alexr
Hi Mathieu,

I figured out the problem. It was related to the laser frame on my robot. Removing some of the "/"es solved the problem.

Many thanks
Alex
------ Alex