the minimu frame rate rtabmap need

mantouRobot
Hi~
      I set the depth image and rgb image to 5 Hz, the odom 150Hz, the rtabmap can't enter the sync callback. But if I increase to 20Hz about the image, it's will OK. Any advice?
      Thank u~

Re: the minimu frame rate rtabmap need

mantouRobot
may be the sync callback controlled by some params?

Re: the minimu frame rate rtabmap need

When parameter approx_sync is true (default true for depth/color and false for stereo), ApproximateTime policy is used, otherwise it is ExactTime policy. When Exact, timestamps for all input messages should be exactly the same for the callback to be called. When Approximate, you can also tune the queue_size parameter. Increase queue_size if some topics to be synchronized are published faster than others. For example, if images are published at 5 Hz and odometry at 150 Hz, you need a queue_size of size at least 30. With very high odometry framerate, you may want to use the odom TF interface by setting "odom_frame_id" parameter (TF will be used to get the odometry pose, so /odom topic will not be synchronized, only the images).

Re: the minimu frame rate rtabmap need

mantouRobot
Hi~
      yes, I use the appro sync. The queue_size parameter u say is this one :"sync_->registerCallback(MyPolicy(queue_size))" or this one:"
imageSubs_[i]->subscribe(rgb_it, rgb_nh.resolveName("image"), 1(queue_size), hintsRgb)"?

Re: the minimu frame rate rtabmap need

The first one. The other should be 1.