thoughts on working on a city-wide pbstream file? ipfs storaaage?

thoughts on working on a city-wide pbstream file? ipfs storaaage?

alibama
i've gotten a grant to get ~10 ipad lidar scanners and would like to start building a city-wide models of public buildings - libraries, hospitals, bus stops and such... any advice on getting the infrastructure for this set up?

also - i'm looking at using IPFS for the backend data layer... has anyone considered this?

Re: thoughts on working on a city-wide pbstream file? ipfs storaaage?

alibama
https://www.codeforcville.org/lidardb this is where the project started - looking at lidar to help wheelchaired, blind, and low-vision people get around more accessibly.  ultimately we'd like to get the data from lidar in to something like open street map... but we're a long way from there