using ZR300

bruce_che
Hi
I am using standalone version of rtabmab with ZR300, and the result of 3D reconstruction of house is good.
I want to know that rtabmap will accept the vio from ZR300 instead of computing Odometry itself, if I check the "Use visual inertial odometry for ZR300". Is that right?
So, if I did not check the "Use visual inertial odometry for ZR300", rtabmap will compute Odometry itself,just like using D415. Right?

My objective is to compare the difference between vio from zr300 and rgbd-Odometry from rtabmap(using zr300).

Thank u in advance.

Bruce

Re: using ZR300

Hi Bruce,

Exactly. Note that I recommend using at least RTAB-Map 0.17.6 when using realsense VIO because there is a fix to handle correctly the frames.