what is the correct odom-frame-id in rtabmap.launch file while doing autonomous navigation?

what is the correct odom-frame-id in rtabmap.launch file while doing autonomous navigation?

Masoumeh
hi mattieu,

I want to use rtabmap while doing navigation, i have activated 3dlidar, and icp odometry, now what should i set for odom-frame-id?? (nothin?odom?or icp_odom?)
I have also set put the folloing setting in my move_base:
 <arg name="odom_frame_id"   default="icp_odom"/>
  <arg name="base_frame_id"   default="base_link"/>
  <arg name="global_frame_id" default="map"/>

and also i put in global-costmap:
global_costmap:
   global_frame: odom
   robot_base_frame: base_link

should i put : publish_odom_tf : false???

what is the correct odom-frame-id in rtabmap.launch file?
thanks