which version of opencv?

Masoumeh
Hi mattieu,

I have unistalled rtabmap, and now i am trying to install it again, now i want to know which version of opencv should i install?
my laptop works with ubuntu 16.04, python3.7

and also i cannot understand what are these sentences mean:
On Kinetic/Melodic/Noetic, build from source with xfeatures2d module (and nonfree module if needed) the same OpenCV version already installed on the system. You will then avoid breaking cv_bridge with rtabmap_ros. If you want to install a more recent OpenCV version, I recommend to uninstall libopencv* libraries (with all ros packages depending on it) and rebuild all those ros packages in your catkin workspace (to make sure cv_bridge is linked on the OpenCV version you just compiled).