zed2 and velodyne vlp-16 hi-res

Toshiki Kotani
Thank you very much for providing us with such a great method.
I am Japanese and my English is not good, but I hope you will read this to the end.
I want to run ,rtabmap using zed2 and vlp16, but I don't know how to create a launch file or set other parameters. I have checked other answers, etc., but could not get the map to display properly even after running it the same way.
Can you please tell me how I should do it?
Thank you in advance for your time.
The bag file I created looks like this

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UoPTcrF9sEMawJycqVqP58kt059RWHRP/view?usp=sharing

Re: zed2 and velodyne vlp-16 hi-res

/tf_static is missing from the bag, so I cannot test the camera. For vlp16 alone, you may check this launch file: https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap_ros/blob/master/launch/tests/test_velodyne.launch

For zed alone, see hand-held examples (zed section): http://wiki.ros.org/rtabmap_ros/Tutorials/HandHeldMapping

To combine both, you will have to choose which sensor is used for odometry. If you choose lidar, then use test_velodyne.launch and enable camera inputs on rtabmap node. It is recommended to use rgbd_sync or stereo_sync node (output: rgbd_image) to sync camera data before sending it to rtabmap node. rtabmap node would subscribe to lidar and rgbd_image topic.