Changing rtabmap topic settings

mahirc
Hello, I was using RTABMAP and using this command to stream .pcd files in real time:

$ rosrun pcl_ros pointcloud_to_pcd input:=/ rtabmap/cloud_map

However it seems quite low resolution so i was wondering HOW i could change the cloud voxel size from 5cm to 1cm and voxel decimation to 1.

first terminal is used to launch and stream data from sensors (d455+t265)
second terminal is used to visualize data in rtabmap and map
third terminal is used for making the real time pcd files

Re: Changing rtabmap topic settings

To change resolution of /rtabmap/cloud_map, you can modify parameter Grid/CellSize (default 5 cm).

Re: Changing rtabmap topic settings

mahirc
Thank you!!

Re: Changing rtabmap topic settings

howardyu
Sorry to disturb you!
I am just new to rtabmap and I am working to extract the point_cloud data of 3d map from rtabmap with the topic /rtabmap/cloud_map. I know there's closure detection in it and every time it's accepted some optimization occur. I wonder that is the pointcloud data I get from the /rtabmap/cloud_map before or after the optimization ? If it is after optimization , which kind ? global optimized or local optimized?

Re: Changing rtabmap topic settings

/rtabmap/cloud_map is always the global optimized one.