did any one use rtabmap with turtlebot 1 or turtlebot 2?

did any one use rtabmap with turtlebot 1 or turtlebot 2?

m.omar82
Dear friends
did any one use rtabmap with turtlebot 1 or turtlebot 2?
thanks

Re: did any one use rtabmap with turtlebot 1 or turtlebot 2?

I didn't have the chance to test it on turtlebot, thought the Kinect+Odometry+Fake2DLaserFromKinect configuration could be used as reference.

Re: did any one use rtabmap with turtlebot 1 or turtlebot 2?

m.omar82
This post was updated on .
Thanks for your replay, I will try it and I will summarize my experiments
and I will try to use Kinect
<https://code.google.com/p/rtabmap/wiki/SetupOnYourRobot#Kinect>

Re: did any one use rtabmap with turtlebot 1 or turtlebot 2?

yincanben
Did you try to use rtabmap on turtlebot? If so, can you help me? I want to run rtabmap on turtlebot, should I rewrite the launch file?In advance thank you!